|Abramov's Comprehensive Foot Care
114 Slade Ave.
Pikesville, MD 21208
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Dr. Boris Abramov D.P.M.
• 22 years of exp. as an Orthopedic surgeon in Russia concentrating on hip and foot surgeries
• Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine
• Private practice since 2006
• Affiliation at Sinai Hospital, NorthWest Hospital
• Surgical residency Philadelphia, Va, and North East Med. Center
• Surgical residency Philadelphia Veteran Affair Medical
Dr. Tatyana Abramova D.P.M.
Dr. Tatyana Abramova has been practicing podiatry in the Pikesville area for the past ten years. She received her medical degree from Temple University School of Podiatry Medicine in Philadelphia. Dr. Abramova completed her podiatry residency at the Veterans Affair Medical Center of Philadelphia. Her specialties include primary foot care, diabetic foot care, foot bio mechanics.
Dr. Abramova accepts